We perform an in-depth study of the legal and financial situation of the company and/or business group, analyzing whether it is appropriate and necessary to initiate bankruptcy reorganisation proceedings…
Bankruptcy liquidation proceedings are one of the possible options when a company or person is in a state of irremediable insolvency.
Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
Real Estate Law
Will and Estates
- Personal bankruptcy rises 40% in April and totals almost 2,000 cases over the year
- Learn more about key changes to the Insolvency and Restructuring law
- Supreme Court clears student debt in bankruptcy proceeding.
- Bankruptcy filings rise 22% in June to more than 2,600 this year
- Is it likely that, given the social crisis and now the coronavirus, bankruptcies and/or reorganisations will increase?
The firm specialises and has extensive experience in the insolvency of companies, corporate groups and individuals.
The team analyses the financial situation of our clients in depth, offering advice and representation as required.
Moneda 920. Oficina 503,
(+56) 2 3324 0180
(+56) 9 3397 9997