PRENSA | NEWSLETTERS
- Personal bankruptcy rises 40% in April and totals almost 2,000 cases over the yearPulso.cl | December 2020 | view original According to the report of the Superintendency of Insolvency and Restructuring, between January and April, filings by individuals rose 20%. In the case of companies, they have increased 11% in the first months of the year.
- Learn more about key changes to the Insolvency and Restructuring lawDiario Concepción | May 2020 | view original Projections of unemployment and business bankruptcies due to the economic consequences of Covid-19 have prompted much needed revision of legislation.
- Supreme Court clears student debt in bankruptcy proceeding.Diario Concepción | August 2020 | view original The Insolvency and Restructuring law fails to specify what type of debt is extinguished, and it has been incumbent on the Courts to generate criteria accordingly.
- Bankruptcy filings rise 22% in June to more than 2,600 this yearPulso.cl | July 2020 | ver noticia original There were 143 companies that went into receivership this month. Between January and June, the increase was 3%, totalling 846 companies.
- Is it likely that, given the social crisis and now the coronavirus, bankruptcies and/or reorganisations will increase?Diario El Sur | Liquidation or restructuring proceedings are legally available alternatives. The decision as to which procedure to opt for will depend on several factors. Es de público conocimiento que el año 2019, no fue un buen año para la economía chilena, sumándole a esto el levantamiento social que se inició el 18 de octubre del mismo año y ahora la pandemia conocida como Coronavirus.… Continue reading Is it likely that, given the social crisis and now the coronavirus, bankruptcies and/or reorganisations will increase?
Moneda 920. Oficina 503,
(+56) 2 3324 0180
(+56) 9 3397 9997